Vision / Mission
To create a patient-centric tertiary healthcare organisation focused on non-intrusive quality care utilizing leading edge technology with a human touch.
- Achieve professional excellence in delivering quality care
- Push frontiers of care through research and education
- Adhere to national and global standards in healthcare
- Ensure care with integrity and ethics
- Provide quality healthcare to all sections of society
Dr. Balabhai Nanavati Hospital will provide quality services to all its patients. It shall provide safe and effective medical services to all its patients, enriching education to its students, effective training programmes to its staff and its motto shall be to continuously strive for excellence in its clinical, technical and all other services.
A passion for healing...
At Nanavati Hospital, we are passionate about delivering the highest standard of healthcare. Be it the finest Doctors, cutting-edge medicine, state-of-the-art infrastructure or nursing with a smile. When you are passionate about healing the lives that have been entrusted to us, nothing is too big or small to ignore.
Guiding Values and Principles
- The staff of Nanavati Super Speciality Hospital values Respect, Responsibility and Accountability, together with the development of talents and a sense of accomplishment.
- Our underlying principles are teamwork and cooperation, honesty, leadership and the development of a customer delight culture.
- We believe that it is important to provide a high quality service, to promote a learning environment, to be supportive of each other, and to behave in a professional manner at all times.
- We recognise our strengths and talents as being good communicators, being reliable, conscientious and innovative.
- We strive to be a team that is recognised by being high performing, proactive and committed to our work.