- Fri 9:00 am - 10:00 am
Make An Appointment
- MBBS - 1984
- MD - 1989
- DM - 1991
- DNB (int. medicine) - 1989
- DNB (Cardiology) - 1991
- ECFMG - 1989
- 25 yrs of work experience
- 1992-till date: Fellow in interventional cardiology with Dr. B Meier; Bern
- 6 mth Fellow in interventional cardiology with Dr. B Meier; Geneva
- 2 yrs 9 mth Chef resident; KEM hospital
- Teaching experience: teaching and practical training of junior resident from dept. of internal medicine & pediatrics; Seth GS medical college & KEM hospital
Awards and Achievements
- "National merit scholarship" for meritorious performance at ICSE examination.
- "postgraduate merit scholarship" by the university of Bombay for a period of 6 yrs for excellence in MBBS& MD examination.
- Cardiological society of India
- Indian medical association
- KEM hospital alumni association.
Research and Publications
- "Adverse drug reaction in ICCU" for MD 1986 - 89 KEM hospital
- "prosthetic valve dysfunction" for DM cardiology
- "percutaneous left atrial to aorta bypass"
- Mohan VK: Doubtful arterial puncture during cardiac catheterization in cyanotic; 1990
- Mohan VK: “Nailpolish sigh” in cynotic heart disease.
- Interventional cardiology:
- Coronary angioplasty (+ stent)
- Balloon valvuloplasty
- Pediatric intervention
- Newer device: rotablator, atherectomy, laser etc.
Thank you. We'hv received your feedback.