- M.S(General Surgery)
- D.N.B. Superspeciality(Vascular & Endovascular Surgery)
Awards and Achievements
- Preventive & Social Medicine ( Honour in 2007)
Previous experience 15 years, had been to Kokilaben dhirubhai hospital and research centre / Fortis hospital mulund
- Vascular Society of India (VSI)
Research and Publications
During 3 years tenure as a post graduate in general surgery, at Govt Medical College, Miraj, compiled thesis on STUDY OF THE SURGICAL SITE OF ABDOMINAL OPERATION WITH REFERENCE TO SURGICAL SITE INFECTION.
During 3 years tenure as a super specialty in vascular surgery, at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi, completed thesis on A STUDY OF THE PREVALENCE AND EXTENT OF THE ANATOMICAL SAPHENOUS SHEATH AROUND THE GREAT SAPHENOUS VEIN IN INDIAN POPULATION.
- Peripheral Angioplasty & stenting
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm