- Tue : 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
- Fri : 9:00 am - 10:00 am
Make An Appointment
- MBBS - 1974
- MCPS - 1974
- MS (general surgery) - 1979
- MNAMS - 1981
- FCPS - 1981
- 37 yrs of work experience
- Professor head of unit for 10 yrs at L.T.M. Medical College And General Hospital
- Dean of Sushrusha Hospital for 6 yrs
- President of CPS College, 2000-2001.
- Vice President of CPS College 1998-2000
- Gastro Enterology And Trauma Surgeon For The Past 37 Yrs
- Extensive work in general surgery including hepatobiliary pancreatic surgery.
- Experience in Endo-urology and G.I. Endoscopy.
Awards and Achievements
- Final MBBS exam Oct 1974, first in the university and highest number of marks in medicine including preventing and social medicine.
- The late Dr. Yashwant Govind Apte memorial prize
- The dowager lady Shantabai Sitaram Patker gold medal
- The Dr. Govind Vishnu Juvekar prize
- The Shri Kund Gordhandas balja prize for medicine
- Manorama Vijarai Hazarat scholarship
- The Pandit Bhagwandin and Mrs. Ramdulari dube scholarship in medicine
- Smt Shantabai K. Rao prize
- Dr. R.S. tambe prize
- Dr. G.M. Phadke memorial award in surgery
- Dr. Athawale trophy for best student of the year 1974-75.
- Life Member Of Association Of Surgeons Of India, Urology Association Of India And Bombay Urological Society.
- Board member of APHCO, involved in Co Operative Health Care At Japan, UK, Nepal, Malaysia, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Singapore, Vietnam And India.
- Helping out many co operative set ups all over the world and exchanging personnel for training and technology transfer.
Research and Publications
- Written various articles in surgical journals
- Worked extensively on polytrauma and written a series of chapters in SURGERY.
Bringing Care to Healthcare
Thank you. We'hv received your feedback.