- 2002-2004, MS; M.Res. Cognitive neuropsychology, department of cognitive neuropsychology & neurodevelopmental psychology, university of Essex, Colchester, UK.
12 yrs of work experience
2007-present : Consultant clinical Neuropsychologist,
- St. Philomena’s hospital, bangalore
- Epilepsy Clinic
- Supervisor memory clinic, geriatric psychology unit
- Cognitive rehabilitation program
- 2008-july 2008: Consultant clinical Neuropsychologist, Neuroscience institute, BGS global hospital, BGS Health And Education City, Banglore
- 2008-FEB 2010: Consultant clinical Neuropsychologist, spandan nursing hom, banglore.
- 2005-2007: clinical Neuropsychologist, manipal instyitute for neurological disorders & the psychiatry division, Manipal Hospital Banglore.
- 2005-2008: honorary faculty: , Manipal Hospital Banglore, St. Philomena’s hospital, bangalore
- 2006: a clinical research trial through ovation pharmaceuticals,
- 2004-2005, Clinical Psychology Intern, Guwahati Neurological Research Centre.
- Registered Member Of Indian Psychiatric Society
Research and Publications
- Neurodevelopmental psychology: hemispheric lateralization in deep dyslexia
- Research in cognitive Neuropsychology: cortical hyperexcitability and hemispheric lateralization in migraine patient with aura.
- Alzheimer’s and the will to choose, the Hindu- 14june 2009, Sunday magazine
- Autism spectrum disorder- diagnosis deccan herald, 31 aug 2008 Sunday magazine
- Dementia, protidine, assamese daily, 16 may 2010
- Diagnosis & therapeutic management of alzheimer’s & the related dementias, jonombhumi, assamese daily, Sunday magazine 21sep 2010
- Frontal lobe disorders, self restriction and emotional regulation in psychosis, neurodegenerative disorder, substance abuse, neuropsychological sequel of traumatic brain injury
- Cognitive rehabilitation for early stage dementia, psychological symptoms in depression apathy.
- Existential depth therapy in treating depression, noogenic anxiety, bipolar disorder and PTSD.
- Child and adolescent psychotherapy.