- Wed : 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Make An Appointment
- MBBS, 1987
- MD (Internal Medicine), 1992
- DM(Gastroenterologist), 1997
- DNB(Gastroenterologist), 1997
- Fellowship in gastroenterology and advanced therapeutic endoscopy
- 18 years of work experience
- July 95-Jan98- senior clinical assistant in gastroenterology at Jaslok Hospital
- Nov 98-Feb 01-Lecturer in gastroenterology at TN Medical college
- Apr 01-Apr 02-Fellowship In Gastroenterology And Advanced Therapeutic Endoscopy, Erasme Hospital, Brussels
Awards and Achievements
- Secured distinction in the subjects of anatomy and biochemistry at university exams.
- 4th rank in All India Entrance Exam for selection into subspecialty courses.
- 2nd rank in DM (gastroenterology) exam.
- Was amongst the three candidates declared successful for award of DNB (Gastroenterology) in 1997.
Research and Publications
- Newer treatment of varices, post graduate medicine 1995; 9:73-91.
- Cefoperazone monotherapy for serious infection in hospitalized patients- an initial Indian experience. J Asso Physicians India 1995; 43:398-9.
- Prokinetic agents - a review. Gastro update 1997; 1(2):9-13
- Seroprevalence of hepatitis A Virus in Mumbai and Immunogenicity and Safety of Hepatitis A Vaccine. Indian J gatroenterol 1998; 17:16-8.
- Type 2 arterio-venous malformation of sigmoid colon with unusual angiographic and characteristic histologic appearances. Endoscopy 1998;30:S75-6
- The recognition of asymptomatic chronic liver disease and its importance. The Indian practioner 1000;52:31-4
- Gastrointestinal disorders in pregnancy. Progress in gynecology and obstetrics.
- Apolipoprotein deficiency and chronic liver disease. J Asso Physicians India 2001; 49:274-8.
- Fatty liver and elevated transaminases with heterozygous Apolipoprotein B deficiency. J Asso Physicians India 2001; 49:284-5.
Thank you. We'hv received your feedback.