- MBBS - January 1986
- MS (ortho)- march 1990
- FRCS (edin)- june 1994
- MCh (ortho)- December 1997
- Fellowship in arthroscopy and joint replacement : july 1997-june 1998
- Advanced trauma life support certificate - march 1995
- Computer assisted joint replacement surgery - august 2007
- 26 years of work experience
- Bombay Orthopedic Society - faculty member
- Indian Orthopedic Association
- Indian Arthroscopy Society - faculty member
- Ethicon Institute of Surgical Education - visiting faculty
- International Society for Arthroscopy, Knee Surgery & Orthopedic Sports Medicine
- Shoulder & Elbow Society of India - member
Research and Publications
- Radial tunnel syndrome: Diagnosis And Management.
- Neurogenic claudication in lumbar spinal stenosis- results using calcitonin injections.
- Role of internal fixation in ankle fracture- a review of 30 patients.
- Knee arthroscopic surgery
- Shoulder arthroscopic surgery
- Hip and ankle arthroscopic surgery
Joint replacement surgery
- Hip, knee, shoulder joint replacements
- Hip resurfacing surgery
- Computer assisted joint replacement surgery
Bringing Care to Healthcare
Thank you. We'hv received your feedback.