- Mon: 10:00 am - 11:00 am
Make An Appointment
- MBBS (university of Bombay)
- M.C.P.S. (college of physician and surgeon )
- D.(ORTHO) (college of physician and surgeon )
- M.S.(ORTHO) (university of Bombay)
- D.N.B. (national board of examination)
- 28 years of work experience - Trauma, Spine surgery, Joint replacement, Arthroscopy.
- Clinical assistant august 10/08/1987 to 9/12/1987
- Lecturer (orthopedics) 9/12/1987 to 30/09/1988
- Lecturer (orthopedics) 1991 onwards
- Hon. Orthopedic surgeon 1988 onwards
Awards and Achievements
- Distinction in SSC
- Merit certificate of national scholarship scheme
- Grade one with distinction in HSC
- Distinction in anatomy in first MBBS
- Distinction in surgery in final mbbs
- Dr. K.N. Bahadurji scholarship for standing first in the surgery college competitive examination September 1982
- Second prize in annual competitive examination in leprosy, held in September 1983 by ackworth leprosy hospital society for research, rehabilitation & education in leprosy.
- Postgraduate merit scholarship of university of Bombay.
- Stood first in M.S. (orthopedics) in seth gordhandas sunderdas medical college.
Research and Publications
- Part time research officer in the drug trial in acute bone &joint infection, clindamycin vs cloxacilline.
- Congenital psuedoarthrosis or radius in child- a case report, in Indian journal of orthopedics.
- Presented the dissertation – analysis of fracture of lower end of humerus in adults.
- Early open reduction of hot tender massaged dislocated elbow
- A preliminary report on total hip replacement arthroplasty without trochantric osteotomy through posterior approach.
- Habitual dislocation of patella
- Spinal osteotomy in ankylosing spondylitis.
Thank you. We'hv received your feedback.