- DNB(GEN. SURGERY)-2001
- MRCS (Edin)-2003
- FRCS (C-Th)-2008
- 16 yrs of work experience
- 2003 - 08: specialist registrar cardiothoracic surgery, the heart hospital , London; UK
- 2002 - 03: SHO cardiothoracic surgery, heart hospital , London; UK
- 2002 : SHO surgery, Tyrone county hospital, omagh, UK.
- 1998 - 2002: assistant cardiac surgeon, Dr. B Nanavati Hospital Heart Institute.
- 1997 : casualty medical officer Dr. B Nanavati Hospital Heart Institute.
Research and Publications
- Publication: Effect of remote ischemic preconditioning on myocardial injury inpatient undergoing coronary artery bypass graft surgery: a randomized controlled trial. lancet 2007
High risk Adult cardiac Surgery - CABG in patients with poor left ventricular function, Mitral & Tricuspid valve repairs, Aortic root & arch surgeries, Pulmonary thrombo-endarterectomy, surgery for HOCM and all combinations of re-do cardiac surgeries.