Paediatric Orthopaedic Doctors, Paediatric Orthopaedic Surgeon in Mumbai
MS (ortho). DNB (ortho) FELLOWSHIPS AWARDED :
1. NATIONAL- 2001E-Merck Traveling Fellowship of the Bombay Orthopaedic Society Paediatric Orthopaedic Unit at Manipal Kasturba Medical College with Dr Benjamin Joseph.
2. INTERNATIONAL -2003
1. Dorab & Ratan Tata Scholar – C.M Klienert Institute of Hand Surgery: Louisville Kentucky .USA April 2003
2. Birla Smarak kosh – Washington Univ. St Louis. Missouri USA May 2003
3. Hargobind Trust- Boston Children’s Hospital .Massachusetts .USA May-June 2003.
4. Asian Traveling Fellow: Japanese Paediatric Orthopaedic Association . TOKYO, JAPAN November 2003.
HOD Paediatric Orthopaedic -Bai Jerbai Wadia Hospital for Children – since 2005.
Consultant : Balabhai Nanavati Hospital since 2004,
Total experience so far in chosen field- 15 years.
Awards and Achievements
1. Functional Analysis of Results of Early Pollicisation in Radial Club Hands: with Anomalous fingers. -awarded prestigious K.S.Masalawala Best Paper WIROC-2001.
2. Long Term results of single Stage Correction of Congenital Vertical Talus.-. Retrospective Study of 10 yrs. Awarded R.J.S.Panday best paper Award Fancon 2002.(Foot and Ankle Society of India).
3. Natural History and Outcome Analysis in Varied Presentations of Obstetric Palsy-POSI CON BEST PAPER AWARD. JAN 2005.
4. Marcela Uribe Zamudio Award for outstanding Lady orthopaedic Surgeon- presented at SICOT (Societe Internationale De Chirurgie Orthoapedeqe Et De Traumatologie ) Triennial World Congress Hong Kong August 2008.
5. Veteran Surgeons Oration- WIROC 2010- Looking Beyond The shoulders of Giants.
POSI- Paediatric Orthopedic Society Of India, Bombay Orthopedic Society (BOS), Maharashtra Orthopaedic Association (MOA), Indian Orthoapedic Association (IOA), SICOT, IACP, IMA-Mumbai west. IAP –Mumbai Branch.
All aspects of paediatric Orthopedics , paediatric Hand surgery and OBPP sequelae surgery.