- 1957 - MBBS
- 1961 MD (gen medicine)
- Fellow of America college of cardiology.
- fellow in Indian college of physician
- Fellow of Indian society of electrocardiology.
- 55 yrs of work experience
Awards and Achievements
- Open state merit scholarship throughout the graduate career.
- Kasanji R. Desai merit prize for best case analysis for 'an analysis of 406 cases autogenic tetanus'.
- Cardiological society of India
- Association of physician of India
- Indian society of electrocardiology.
- Indian society of medical ultrasound
- Indian society of atherosclerosis research
- Indian medical association
Research and Publications
- Approximately 50 publications:
- Hypertension; target organ damage- heart and blood vessels. Hypertension India Interruption of aortic arch with associated cardiac anomalies.
Bringing Care to Healthcare
Thank you. We'hv received your feedback.