- DNB(GEN SURGERY)-1999-2001
- 18 yrs of work experience
Awards and Achievements
- 1st in pharmacology 1993
- 1st in obstetrics and gynecology 1994
- Distinction in ENT 1994
- J.N. Tata endowment scholarship 2003
- Rhodes scholar Dr. Mridula Shastri Memorial Trust Scholarship 2003
- Settna Memorial Trust Scholarship 2003
- Membership Of Royal College of Surgeons, edinburgeh, UK
- MNAMS(Member Of National; Academy Of Medical Sciences), National board of examination New Delhi,
- Life member , Indian medical association, Mumbai west branch
- Life member, association of medical consultants, Mumbai
- Life member, vile Parle medical club, Mumbai.
Research and Publications
- Paper presentation at the ASI (association of surgeons of India) conference - 1999, Madurai, India on "Oesophageal Cancer"
Bringing Care to Healthcare
Thank you. We'hv received your feedback.