- Wed : 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Make An Appointment
- MBBS - 1993
- MS(OPHTHALMOLOGY) - 1997
- DNB(OPHTHALMOLOGY) - 1998
- Fellowship in pediatric ophthalmology and strabismus at Singapore national eye centre - 2000
- FRCS(EDIN) - 2002
- Fellowship in pediatric ophthalmology and strabismus at jules stein eye institute, California. - 2003
19 yrs of work experience
- 1997 - house officer in ophthalmology; at KBHB eye & ENT hospital Registrar in
- 1997 - 98-ophthalmology; at KBHB eye & ENT hospital
- 1998 - 2000-Clinical assistant in ophthalmology ; at KBHB eye & ENT hospital
- 2000 - 01 junior ophthalmic consultant and pediatric ophthalmologist.
- 2003 till date consultant pediatric ophthalmologist and strabismologist and pediatric neuro ophthalmologist,
Awards and Achievements
- 2nd rank in MS ophthalmology - 1997
- 1st prize in competitive exam in leprosy at Acworth leprosy hospital, Mumbai.
- Bombay ophthalmologist association.
- Maharashtra ophthalmological society
- All India ophthalmological society
- Strabismological society of India
- Association of medical consultants
- American association of pediatric ophthalmology and strabismus.
Research and Publications
- Role of visual evoked potentials in optic nerve disorders, university of Mumbai. 1997
- Color vision in Amblyopia accepted by Singapore eye research institute.
- There are many publications some are as follows:
- Superior oblique posterior tenectomy in patient with brown syndrome with small deviations in primary position.
- Extra ocular muscle damage associated with endoscopic sinus surgery.
Thank you. We'hv received your feedback.