- MBBS - 1983
- MD (MEDICINE)-1987
- DM(CARDIOLOGY)- 1991
- 25 yrs of work experience in cardiology
- Teaching experience 3 yrs in medicine; 5 yrs in cardiology
- Consultant cardiologist:1992 - 93 kasturba hospital, BHEL, Bhopal
- Invasive cardiologist: 1993 onward
- Lilavati hospital
- Breach candy hospital
- Harkisandas hospital
- Bhartiya arogyanidhi hospital
Awards and Achievements
- Best Paper Award, balloon dilatation of coarctation of aorta - 1989
- Best outgoing student in MBBS
- 1st rank at I MBBS ( gold medal)
- Cardiological society of India,
- Association of physician of India,
- Indian medical association, andheri, vile parle, jogeshwari and goregaon medical association
Research and Publications
- Mahesh k. shah, sashikumar, y yellory, KG balakrishnan. Creatinine kinase and its isoenzyme MB in patients after open heart surgery. Indian heart journal.
- Mahesh k. shah, meningococcal meningitis. (abstr). Journal of association of physician of India 1988: 36; 80.
- Interventional cardiology, carotid stenting, electrophysiology and Cath ablation, biventricular pacing.
Bringing Care to Healthcare
Thank you. We'hv received your feedback.