- Tue : 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
- Tue : 3:30 pm - 4:30 pm
Make An Appointment
- 1966-1970 : M.B.B.S University Scholarship in 2nd&3rdyear (Bombay University),
- 1972-1973 : DORL - College of Physician &Surgeon, Mumbai Rank holder
- 1972-1974 : M.S.(ENT) (Bombay University) Rank holder
Passed all exams in 1st Attempt, Grant medical college & J JGrp of hosp, Mumbai Achievements During Internship & Registrar
- Research fellow Clinical Pharmacology Department from October, 1971 to January 1972 Published 4 papers.
- Presented 2 papers in Maharashtra State ENT Conference in 1973 & 1974 during residency
- Presented one paper in 1974 & 2 papers in 1975 in All India ENT Conference.
- Invited to demonstrate Head & Neck Surgery on 4 times at GT Hospital & St George Hospital, Mumbai.
Residency in the U.K.
|Locum Senior SHO (ENT)
||2nd May,1975 to 1st June,1975
||2nd June,1975 to 1st June,1977
|Locum Senior Registrar
||2nd June,1977 to 1st July, 1977
Appointed as Registrar within 3 weeks of SHO post without doing any exam in that country which was achievement.
Only ENT Surgeon from India, had participated in 3 Temporal Bone Dissection Courses :
In UK, attended workshops & Additional Courses during the Registrar's post:
|1. Head & Neck ENT Surgery
|3. Paediatric ENT'
- Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai for Anterior & Lateral Skull Base Lesion in Dr Ashok Mehta's Unit.
- Dr BabasahebAmbedkar Central Railway Hospital since 2007
- Otologist, Laser Surgeon &Phonosurgeon in Laddha ENT Hospital, Akola, Maharashtra from 2002 to 2011 for Saturday – Sunday in every alternate month.
- Otologist, Skull Base & Laser Surgeon in Jain ENT Hospital, Jaipur, since 2007 to 2012 once a month.
- Otologist, Skull Base & Laser Surgeon in N. C. Jindal Hospital, Hissar, Haryana from 2007 to 2012 for Saturday - Sunday in every alternate month.
Awards and Achievements
- President of The Association Of Otolaryngologists Of India in year 2000.
- Examiner & Teacher for National Board of Examination, New Delhi (DNB).
- Best Video Award – Laser Partial arytenoidectomy- British Academy, 2000
- Have produced various video cassettes and CD’s on Otology, Skull Base Surgery and Phonation surgery. (27 CD’s/DVD’s). Sold &Distributed more than 25000 copies.
- Felicitated by Dr Kirtane for contribution to the field of Otology as Teacherin 2005.
- Felicitated at Karnal in 2008 as ‘ Teacher of Teachers'.
- Felicitated in 2008 as “Best Teacher of ENT in India” by Triple A Foundation.
- Felicitated in 2012 on the Anterior Skull Base Surgery Workshop as Best ENT Teacher of India at Jaipur.
- Most often Invited Speaker by Skull Base Society of India.
- Elected as Incoming President of Skull Base Society of India.
- Association of Otoloaryngologists of India.
- Indian Medical Association
- Indian Society of Otology
- Skull Base Surgery Society of India.
- Neurological Society of India.
- Mumbai West Suburban Branch of AOI
- Association of Medical Consultants
E.N.T. & Skull Base Surgeon
Thank you. We'hv received your feedback.