- MS (ortho), 1995
- DNB, 1996
- 1996-98 Tata Memorial Centre, Mumbai
- 1998-99 Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer, New York, USA
- 1999 ICOE& Musculoskeletal Transplant Foundation, NJ, USA
- 1999 Mount Sanai hospital, Toronto Canada
- 1999 Royal National Orthopedic Hospital, Stanemore, UK
- 21 years of work experience
Awards and Achievements
- 1996 E Merck fellowship, Bombay orthopedic society , India
- 1997 lester lowe memorial scholarship, SICOT, Belgium
- 1998 hargobind foundation medical scholarship, India
- 1999 ICOE-MTF fellowship, new jersey, USA
- 1999 louis Odette scholarship, Toronto university, Canada.
- 2001 wockhardt fellowship- spine surgery, BOS, India
Research and Publications
- Osteosarcoma with extension into the proximal tibial epiphysis. Bombay Hospital Journal.
- The Gastronemius Muscle Transfer In Limb Sparing Surgery For Tumours Around The Knee. Acta Chirurgiae Plasticae.
- Orthopedic oncologic emergencies. Seminar in oncology: vol 27
- Malignant bone tumours (chapter 9): diagnosis and management of cancer.
Bringing Care to Healthcare
Thank you. We'hv received your feedback.