- MS-Orthopaedics -1985, 3rd rank in University of Mumbai,
- FCPS - Orthopaedics, 1986, 1st rank in College of Physicians and Surgeons.
- D-Orth, 1984, 2nd rank in College of Physicians and Surgeons.
- Fellowship in Reconstructive Microsurgery at Singapore General Hospital,1986-87.
29 years post MS. 28 years in practice. Empanelled in various multi-speciality hospitals including Nanavati hospital.
Awards and Achievements
- Dr.Dastoor Gold Medal for 1st rank in FCPS Orthopaedics – 1986.
- 3rd rank in University of Mumbai in MS-Orthopaedics -1985.
- SarvaShree award, Mumbai - 2005
Member of IOA, BOS, ISRM, ISHS, WSRM
Joint replacement surgery with special emphasis on knee replacement surgery.