Principal Investigator:International Drug Trial
Dabigatran in Atrial Fibrillation (ReLy Trial)
- 2D Echocardiography
- Held post of House Officer in the Depts. of General Medicine. Neurology and Cardiology during the April 1979 to August 1980.
- Held the post of Registrar in Medicine from September 1980.
- Held the post of Registrar in Cardiology from March 1982 to May 1984.
- Held the post of Lecturer in Cardiology from May 1984 upto April 1986.
- Attached to Lilavati Hospital since 1996 as Consultant Cardiologist.concerned with all invasive and non invasive cardiac diagnostic and therapeutic procedures including Coronary and Renal Angioplasty
- Attached toNanavati Hospital as Consultant Cardiologist.
Awards and Achievements
Smt. ParvatibaiMangeshraoTelangScholarship for the year 1972-73.
Narayan Dhume Prize for obtaining the Fourth Highest Number of marks at the Intermediate Science Examination.
Dr. Shirvalkar Gold Medal in Surgery awarded in October 1975.
Awarded the Second Prize in Photography Competition at G. S. Medical College in February 1974.