- European diploma of hand surgery (uems) - june - 2012
- MS (ortho) - july 2005 - july 2008
- MBBS - April 2004
8 yrs of work experience
- 01/08/2013 to 31/07/2014- Fellow in hand and microsurgery at ogori daiichi general hospital, yamaguchi japan
- 1/8/2012 to 31/7/2013- senior registrar and fellow in hand surgery at bai jerbai wadia hospital for children
- 1/5/2012 to 30/06/2012- fellowship in hand surgery at university hospital ghent, Belgium.
- 1/8/2011 to 31/1/2012 – special registrar in department of hand and plastic surgery Bombay hospital &research centre, marine lines, Mumbai.
- 1/8/2010 to 31/7/2011- fellowship in hand and microsurgery, ganga hospital Coimbatore, India.
- 1/8/2009 to 31/7/2010 – Bai Jerbai Wadia Hospital For Children, Parel Mumbai Specialist registrar in pediatric orthopedics and hand surgery
- 1/2/2009 to 1/7/2009- padmashree vasantdada patil cicil hospital sangli and government medical college miraj.
- Jan2001 to December 2003- Krishna charity hospital & medical research centre, India.
Awards and Achievements
- J N Tata endowment scholar for the year 2013-2014 jamsetji Tata,
- Observer in hand and microsurgery department of hospital de la main, paris.
- Life member of Indian society of hand surgery
- Life member of Bombay orthopedic society
Research and Publications
- The treatment of jarcholevin syndrome using a functional latissimus dorsi flap cover- a series of 3 cases.
- ‘stockinette sling’- a simple economical method of immobilization onf the shoulder and elbow after functioning muscle transfer in a global brachial palsy.
- Free functioning muscle transfer in radiation induced brachial plexopathy
- Oberlin’s transfer in children- a series of 20 cases.
- Consultant in hand, upper limb and microsurgery
Thank you. We'hv received your feedback.